What is ARRE Doing for our Exhibitors?
We are setting the "New Standard" for Expo's, as we have been Exhibitors for 20 years
- ARRE Spends Thousands of Dollars advertising Each Expo to get Hobbyists in the door.
- ARRE Includes Electric Service free of charge to the Exhibitors that need it.
- ARRE Provides Fresh & Saltwater to the Exhibitors that need it for their displays.
- ARRE Sits up an "Uninterested Spouse Lounge" for kids & Family members to have fun & Relax.
- ARRE Has Face Painting & Balloon animals to help keep the kids entertained.
- ARRE Will Have a Silent Auction with proceeds Going to USARK
- ARRE Will have additional Silent Auctions to benefit local Non-Profit Groups
- ARRE Is bringing in experts in our hobby to speak on Interesting & Current Topics.
- ARRE Will have "Door Prizes" & "Raffle" items to encourage customers to stay all day.
- Exhibitors are expected to act in a professional manner, remembering that this is a Family Expo.
- Any in-appropriate behavior by exhibitors could result in removal from the Expo without refund and uninvited to any future ARRE Expos.
- No sales of any kind can be conducted in the lobby, parking lot or any other area of the Expo center.
Exhibitor Setup & Tear Down:
- Friday Setup will start at 12 noon and end promptly at 9 pm Per Facility Contract, No Exceptions.
- Trucks & trailers will be allowed into the building on Friday from 12 noon to 6pm… 30-minute limit.
- Cars, vans etc. will be allowed to drive-in until 8 pm…. 30-minute time limit.
- Saturday morning setup starts at 6am with booth setup to be Completed by 9am.
- Vehicles will be allowed into the building on Saturday Morning until 8am.
- Dismantling of your booth display Must not begin before 4pm, and be Completed by 8 pm.
- We will have a limited number of carts available for use. But we advise exhibitors to bring their own carts.
- All loading is to be down through the loading dock area.
- ARRE will have a limited number of volunteers to help with move in.
- ARRE Managers & Facility Dock Master have the final say on load-in issues
- Booth spaces are 8’ deep x 10’ wide. Each booth includes 1 - 8' table, 2 chairs, 2 ID Badges. 2 additional badges are available upon request. If more than 4 badges are needed, they are available for $5 each.
- Corner Booths include 2 tables if required. Additional Tables (back tables) are $10 each.
- All tables must be draped in a clean and professional manner.
- Once the expo hall is locked for the night, no one may enter.
- No subletting or Sharing of booth space Without Written Permission of ARRE Managers.
- Trash must be neatly packed and show staff will remove it on a regular basis.
- Tape removal from the floors is the responsibility of the exhibitor.
- No helium Balloons can be used anywhere in the Expo building per the Expo Center.
- Electric is included, please bring your own extension cords-14-gauge minimum.
- Vendors are expected to wear their ID badges during the expo. They will be collected at the end of the Expo.
- RO Fresh water and Saltwater is available upon request. Please confirm your requirements 10 Days prior to the Expo Date. Water will be delivered to your booth during setup.
- To secure your booth for the next expo, a deposit of at least 50% is required. the balance will be due within 45 days. All exhibit space balances must be paid in full 21 days before the event.
- Booth reservations will remain in a Pending Status until the Deposit is Paid.
- Vendors will not be allowed to setup without receipt of full payment.
- ARRE Members Eligible for Booth Discounts. **Contact ARRE for Details. **
- Discounts available for Multiple Booths. Please inquire.
- We will send you an invoice for any adjusted balance via Pay Pal.
- Refund requests must be made in writing. No refunds will be made within 30 days of the expo, unless we can resell the space within the terms of our vendor requirements.
- Absolutely No venomous or Surgically altered Venomous Reptiles of any kind can be sold or Displayed. Vendors caught attempting to sell, trade, barter, venomous reptiles in the Expo Center or Parking Area will be asked to leave the expo and not be invited back for any future Expos.
- Please be aware of any local / state / federal regulations on specific species, including indigenous species.
- Receipts must be provided for all animal sales and include the business’s name and contact information. Receipts will be checked on exit from the Expo hall.
- Please have care sheets available for your animals if requested by customers.
- Please have all your animals labeled with either “common” names, or “scientific” names.
- All animal enclosures must be presentable, safe (children can’t reach into), clean, and not overcrowded.
- All animals must be healthy. Any animal that is deemed to be unhealthy by ARRE Managers must be removed from your display. If it’s not good enough for our collections, then it shouldn’t be for sale.
- All animals must be sold in secure bags, or containers. Please tell your customers that animals must be kept in their containers until they leave the expo.
- Please encourage customers to take the weather into consideration before leaving them in their cars.
- All exhibitors are expected to know & comply with local, state and federal rules.
- NJ “Pet Store” Permit must be displayed & Coupon books will be provided & must be filled out properly for the sale of Reptiles. No Turtles or Tortoises may be sold per NJ state law.
- ARRE is not responsible for lost or stolen items / animals. Watch your table.
- Thefts will be prosecuted.
- Exhibitors are ultimately reasonable for obtaining any local or state permits, Including Sales Tax.
- Please note: Floor Plan layout & booth selection may be changed last minute due to unforeseen circumstances that are beyond our control. We will do our best to honor booth selection during the sign-up process.
Company: ______________________________________________ Phone: __________________________
Email: ________________________________________ Website: __________________________________
Booth Info: ___________________________________ Total: ________________ Deposit: _____________
EVENT FLOOR PLAN
Below is the floorplan of the event. Rollover and click the booths to view the related Vendor details.
Click here to become a vendor.